Remodeling a small bathroom may seem like a difficult task because you don’t have much space to work with. However, the right design combined with the right products can make your small bathroom seem much bigger than it actually is. If you’re considering remodeling your small bathroom, consider the following tips:
- Add storage space where you can so that the items in your bathroom can be tucked neatly away where they won’t be creating clutter and making your small bathroom look even smaller.
- Make sure everything in your bathroom serves some sort of functional purpose. Decorative items that take up too much space can make a small bathroom feel cramped.
- Use neutral colors when painting your bathroom because they can make your bathroom feel calm and aesthetically pleasing.
- Choose to work with professionals who have years of experience in the bathroom remodeling industry, that way you can feel confident that your remodel will get done properly without any mishaps.
Bath Expo – The Bathroom Contractors You Can Trust
If you live in Dallas-Fort Worth, San Antonio, or another area in Central Texas, and are considering remodeling your small bathroom, there is no better company to turn to than Bath Expo. That’s because since our founding in 2006, we have helped countless homeowners just like you remodel their small bathrooms within days by providing them with stylish and durable bathtubs and showers. Plus, because customer service is our top priority, you can count on us to answer any questions you may have and provide you with recommendations so your remodeled bathroom will meet all of your needs.
To learn more about the products we have available to homeowners in the Dallas-Fort Worth and San Antonio areas, as well as throughout Central Texas, contact the bathroom remodeling experts at Bath Expo today.
If you’ve been thinking of remodeling a bathroom in your home, you’re most likely concerned about how long the remodeling process will last. The amount of time a bathroom remodel takes usually depends on the extent of the project. For example, only replacing the flooring, bathroom vanity, and faucets will go a lot faster than gutting the entire bathroom and starting from scratch. That said, a full bathroom remodel can take anywhere from four to six weeks depending on the size of the bathroom. However, there are a number of other variables such as sick contractors, limited materials, or other unexpected delays that often come into play during remodels that can extend the length of the project even further.
The Experts at Bath Expo Can Have Your Bathroom Looking Brand New Within Days
Since 2006, Bath Expo has been helping homeowners throughout Dallas-Fort Worth, San Antonio, and Central Texas transform their outdated bathrooms into their own private oasis by remodeling the wet areas of their bathroom. We have friendly and knowledgeable experts who will come out to your home to listen to your goals, and they will work with you to find the perfect solution to meet all of your needs. Then, our installation professionals will come out and work tirelessly to complete the project within a few days, drastically reducing the time your bathroom will be unusable compared to a full remodel. Some of the remodeling options we offer include:
- New showers
- Bathtub replacements with new wall surrounds
- Spa and whirlpool tubs
- Tub-shower combos
- Tub to shower conversions
- Shower to tub conversions
- Walk-in tubs
- Walk-in showers
- Roll-in showers
- And more
For more information about the bathroom remodeling services we offer to homeowners in the Dallas-Fort Worth and San Antonio areas, as well as throughout Central Texas, contact Bath Expo today